Below are the forms for high school group registration and orientation. Each group may have 8 participants including one male chaperone and one female chaperone. The participant fee is $300 per person ($250 for West Virginia residents). Please read our letter to leaders and all provided policy information because groups will be held responsible for following all specified policies. You are also highly encouraged to check out the “About Us” and “Resources” sections to learn more about the Farm, Doddridge County, Appalachia, and many of the intricacies about what a week with us might look like. Looking here for driving directions or for our group week calendar. These forms are very important. Please take time to review each of them and turn in the proper forms by April 1 for summer groups and 90 days ahead of time for the February and April weeks. Please note that we will have two deadlines for the lottery this year, 2017:
- For schools interested in volunteering during the week of February and April group weeks, priority registrations need to be postmarked by September 25.
- For schools that are interested in volunteering during the summer of 2017, the postmark deadline for priority registration will be October 15.
2017 High School Weeks
- February 19 to 25
- April 17 to 22
- May 28 to June 3
- June 4 to 10
- June 11 to 17
- June 25 to July 1
- July 2 to 8
- July 16 to 22
- July 23 to 29
- August 6 to 12
- August 13 to 19
Registering your high school group:
Before you arrive:
- Click here to fill out the forms that you will need for your week. Each participant must have proof of health insurance in order to participate in any volunteer activities. We need a copy of the front and back of all participants’ insurance cards when your group arrives.
- Diocesan Policy (please read)
- Policy Relating to Sexual Abuse of Children
- Transportation policy
- Winter packing list
- Summer packing list
Nazareth Farm is not a peanut-free environment. However, we will do our best to create a safe environment for participants with allergies. If you do have allergies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org well before your trip so we can best prepare our facilities.
cell phone policy
Cell phones do not receive service in the valley where Nazareth Farm is located. Volunteers and chaperones should not expect that they will be able to use cell phones while they are here. Nazareth Farm’s office phone number (304-782-2742) will be available in case of emergencies. Otherwise, please do not plan to contact participants during the retreat week to help create an immersive experience for all.